Friday, April 17, 2009

Baby! Baby!

Jennifer, What a pleasure to get to know you through this fun world of blogging! (my children still make fun of me-but, secretly I feel kinda "cool" that I can even do it!!) What an absolute honor to pray you through your pregnancy with these two special babies. You have made me laugh and cry with your creative, funny and touching posts. I truly feel like I "know" you in real life. I pray that this time in your life will be full of joy and blessings, and especially a full tern pregnancy!
Happy Baby Blog Shower!!
Here is your gift:
Handmade baby sweaters (not by me-by my mom!)
Anti-bacterial soap (no one holds those babies before washing!)
Basketball game for Daddy and Max
An encouraging book for the new Mom!

Enjoy your weekend opening all the fun gifts, may you feel the love we all want to share with you . You are Precious!

Love, Inger

8 comments:

  1. Inger, you did it again! Oh my goodness, I LOVE those sweaters! Thanks to you, my babies are now set for winter - they now have these adorable sweaters and also the hats and mittens you sent for the Christmas blog swap. Your mom is so talented and I really appreciate the time and effort she put into making those.

    And the other gifts are great too! A new mother can never have enough anti-bacterial soap - yes ma'am! And I was just looking for a new read when I was at Target yesterday - this will be just perfect for me. And again, Max will be THRILLED with the game...and so will daddy! Max is going to think it's Christmas all over again!

    Inger, thanks again for being so sweet to our family. I also have enjoyed getting to "know" you through this crazy blogging thing - you're one terrific mother who is such a great example for all of us with children. Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another perfect Inger gift! I love those sweet sweaters. Jane has a red one that will still fit her next year!!!

    The sweaters, the book, soap and game are just perfect! I have truly never met--well blog met-- such a thoughtful person as Inger!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Inger, those sweaters are so precious!!! The fact that they are handmade makes them even sweeter. I love everything you bought. You are always so thoughtful in remembering everybody in the family. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Inger, I Love those cute sweaters! And I love a good book! Way to go!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is sooo sweet that the sweaters are handmade. Your mom did a great job. I love how the picture was taken outside. Looked like a beautiful spring day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE those sweaters. Inger, you are always so thoughtful and I love your book choices. We need to have a guest post from you on RWAV of good books for children!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love those cute little sweaters, Inger. Looks like both you and your mom have incredible creative talents. I've always wished I could be like that. My creativity ends with TJ Maxx, where I usually buy the gifts I give.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Mom, I'm laughing at your comment! So funny!

    Inger, I agree with Denise. You are truly the most giving and thoughtful person. I love those little sweaters and next winter Michael will be able to wear the little hats/mittens your mom made for him too! Can't wait!

    Great and thoughtful gift!

    ReplyDelete