Sunday, April 19, 2009

Congratulations Clardys

Am I late? Is the food gone?
Sorry, I had a first birthday party to attend before the blog shower. Will wanted to come, hope that is ok. He heard it was a baby shower and wanted to come along. Babies and showers are his two favorite things. He is an expert on what babies need, so he wanted to show you what he picked out for the twins.
"First we have this nifty cup for washing."
"Oooh I like these. I have some of these for my baths. I like to bite their heads."
"I like this bath wash. For some reason I always feel sleepy after my mommy uses it."
"Wait I can't see!!!!"
"Here is a brand new tub for the twins. This is a nice one. It gives lots of support. I remember that my neck was really floppy at first, and I needed alot of help."
"Hey, is this my bib? I love this bib! It is so easy for my mom to clean. She just throws it in the washing machine when it gets really dirty. It also covers my entire shirt!"

"Ok, I am outta here. I have not seen any babies yet and when does the shower start?"

Jennifer,

We are so excited for the entire Clardy family. These babies are a true blessing. You and Don are amazing parents and the babies have no idea how lucky they are. I can not wait to meet them.

Love,

The Normingtons

PS: Will wanted to let the twins know that he can not wait to play on the hill at Furman Football games with them in a few years.!

7 comments:

  1. Happy 1st Birthday Will!!! I saw the invitation you did on your blog and it is adorable...way to put a picture from each month of his life...great idea!

    Ahh Melissa, you knew I would appreciate all the gifts even more so with Will in the pictures...do I get his chubby cheeks too? :) Thank you so much for everything!!! Now, who doesn't love that lotion and wash? That smell would always make me sleepy too! :) And I'm so glad to get the bath tub because it will make it so much easier to get the floppy babies clean. And the toys, the bibs, the cool bath cup...I LOVE them all!! I'll admit, I had saved some essentials from Max, but I was looking at them the other day and everything looked so dirty and dingy so I was really hoping to get some of those things...and you came through for me, Melissa!

    Everyone, Melissa was Max's speech therapist for several years and helped him SO MUCH. She was so patient and so easy to work with and really helped Max get going on the right track. And in the process, she became a friend of mine - can't beat that! She has an adorable little boy, Will, who literally just turned 1 and she is so good about taking pictures of him and recording all the little things he's doing (either through writing or video). She's one good mama! In fact, Melissa was my inspiration to start taking pictures of my pregnant self - she was a lot better than me though.

    Thanks again Melissa and Will!!! I can't wait to use all my NEW goodies on these babies. Oh, and we can't wait to roll down the Furman hill either! (the babies...not me)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the whole theme, Melissa! Cute! I love those bibs, too. Anything that you can throw in the washing machine is great.

    Will is a cute little boy. I loved the captions under the pictures:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great gifts! I could use a few of those! I love that bath tub!

    Your baby is so cute Melissa! I love how you posted pictures of him with the gifts!

    Thanks for coming to the shower. I am sure you're gonna have a few more girls checking out your blog. This is how great blog friendships get started!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What cute gifts! and such a cute gift giver! Love it

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great gifts Melissa! I loved hearing how you know her Jennifer. That's great that she was Max's speech teacher and now your friend. I'll be checking out Melissa's blog now too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would love for all of you to stop by my blog. This was alot of fun.

    ReplyDelete