Thursday, April 16, 2009

He's sent you two!!!

The heavens were excited, statistics were right.
"Gather round" the wisest of angels said, "Gods designed twins tonight."
It's quite a marvelous process as anybody knows...
Two separate souls beginning their lives, as his love just overflows.
Perhaps he'll make them just alike, or as different as can be.
But that's the way he wants it. He's planned it that way you see.
He must find a loving mom and a special dad...
For twins take special parents and the best just must be had. So your joy is mighty special, I'm sure you know that's true.
God knew you'd be these parents and so, he's sent you two.
author unknown

Jennifer,
I am so excited for you! I wish you all the joy that awaits you with a new baby girl and boy!

My shower gift is kind of boring but I always give this gift. I think it is a must for a new mother. I found it right after Sophia was born. She had colic and cried all the time. So I sat up one night trying to calm her while surfing the net. I was trying to figure out what was wrong with her and what I could do to make her better. I stumbled across this website and ordered this blanket. I even had them express it to me and got it as soon as I could. It really was a miracle. I am sure that is why its called "the miracle blanket". Now they sell them in stores. So anyway, thought you might need two. You can read about it here



and of course baby needs a new pair of shoes... Couldn't resist these shoe socks.




Okay,. so what kind of food are we serving at this here bloggin shower????
You girls are so creative with the games and all the food. Thanks for the invite it was so much fun!! I am just dissapointed we didn't get to measure the belly. Well I got a big day ahead of me, so i wanted to stop by early so I wouldn't miss the fun. Enjoy your day girls!!! Off to EAT!!! LoL!

Can't wait to hear all the twin posts in the future.... love love love, Rose

10 comments:

  1. Love the gifts, Rosie! I've heard good things about those blankets. And I had those socks with both my kids and LOVED them. They got lots of compliments.

    Cute poem, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay Rose, I have a baby on my lap and you have me crying with that poem! Very sweet!

    Those blankets are great. Swaddling is so good for babies!

    And, I love those little shoes. Babies feet are so small for the first 3 or 4 months. Regular shoes will not fit for awhile, but those sweet shoe socks will! Jane is still wearing hers. Love them!

    Sniff Sniff, great gift Rose!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Roseann, is that "unknown author" really you? I LOVE the poem and it so sweet - I've never seen that before but I love it! I will admit that sometimes I wonder if God rolled the dice on us being parents to twins. :) No, he did know best because I always said I wanted 3 children but knew it probably wasn't possible due to the loud ticking of my clock. But look at us now...well on our way to being a family of 5!

    And those blankets...I can't tell you how many swaddling blankets I've looked at but I never knew anything about of them. So, I'm so glad I have a great, personal review on them. Do they make them in Don's size? :)

    And the socks...SO SO CUTE! Another thing that I don't remember seeing when Max was a baby so I cannot wait to put these on their feet. How cute will they be?!?!

    Thank you Rose...it's been so much fun getting to know you and can't wait to the next blogunion...why don't we plan it for that place in Mexico you guys just got back from...okay? :) Thanks again for EVERYTHING!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great job Rose! I love gifts that were that person's favorite thing with their own baby. Those socks are ADORABLE!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE LOVE LOVE the socks! They are adorable! And I am sure the swaddling blankets will be a lifesaver. I have never seen those before, but I am going to that link to check them out. Good job Rose!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those socks are soooooo cute! What a sweet post!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful post! Love the socks I need to get a couple for out pending arrival! Love the blankets too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Rose! Both of those gifts are THE BEST. 1st off, those were the only socks I could get to stay on my newborn-6month old's feetsies. Second of all, someone gave me one of those blankies in the hospital and I swore that would be THE gift I always gave new moms. I haven't been able to find them. GOOOOOD JOB! Jenny, you will absolutely LOVE BOTH!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What neat blankets those are. I have heard that those are WONDERFUL!!! I also love the shoe socks. Olivia had some of those and she wore them constantly. So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm the slacker hostess that's just now joining in on the shower fun. Sorry bout that.

    Good gift Rose! I love the little socks too!

    ReplyDelete