Wednesday, April 15, 2009

It's My Party and I'll ...(Insert Mood here Jennifer)

Congratulations on the twice as nice, double the trouble, two times the fun twin babies!We can't wait to see pictures of them and get to read the many blog stories you will have to tell!

Essentials are so important to "new" parents so the theme of my gifting is the essentials for a clean baby. Yep, bathtime the most interesting time of the day and the most fun!

One Towel set for the baby girl:



Another beautiful towel set for the baby girl:



Cool baby boy towel set:



Just in case the baby boy needs 2 bath's:



A Burp cloth set for those moments that you want to try to prevent smelling like your son:



A big brother gift card for Max to use to get a toy (or whatever) to occupy those days when it is just too exhausting to get the babies ready to go out:



The Bauders Family hopes that you get a lot of good use out of our gifts and CONGRATULATIONS!

9 comments:

  1. Those are great, Windsor! I love a baby in a hooded towel:) Good thinking getting something for Max, too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, great CUTE gift Windsor! Baby bath towels are so needed and something that you really think of buying. You know, normally a new parent thinks of buying diapers, wipes, clothes, medicine--but bath towels are normally way down at the bottom of the list.

    Also, way to think of little Max!

    Good Job Windsor.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Windsor, I must say that I'm DEFINITELY not crying at this party! :)

    THANK YOU so much for all the great bath essentials! I love the colors and the designs - are they not adorable or what? When I see all the pink things it starts to make it more real that I'm actually going to have a girl - am I really ready??? :)

    And you're so sweet to think of Max. I just told Jane that Max had asked about whether or not he gets gifts at the baby shower so this will make him so excited. You're so sweet!

    Now, speaking of girls and pink, you're having to change your girl mindset to all things boy, aren't you! Have you finally wrapped your mind around having another boy? Margaret Ruth will love her little brother and they will make great playmates. I'm so excited for you and can't wait to follow this pregnancy with you! Take care of youself, okay?

    Thanks again for everything...I love it all!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice Windsor! I get so upset when all the hooded towels are dirty and I have to use a big towel on the boys. I love the hooded ones! Seeing all this pink makes me want a girl! And how nice to think of Max!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Windsor, you did gooooood! Love hooded towels! You can get some good ideas of what you will be needing in the near future!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Windsor, I love, love, love these towels. So cute!!!! Did it put you in the baby mood shopping for her?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Windsor, you're so cute and LOVE the bath theme. Not only is Jennifer racking up but so is Max. He's gonna LOVE blog showers. :)Good job, Windsor!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I didn't know towels & burp cloths had such cool patterns! They're so hip. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the burp clothes too! If your twins are anything like my little guy, you'll need a ton of burp clothes. Good gifts Windsor!

    ReplyDelete