Friday, April 17, 2009

To Our Jenny Girl

Last week in the "burg" (good ole Lynchburg, Virginia) these four girls (two no longer pregnant) put their heads together and racked their brains to try to figure out what to get JFTB (Jenny From the Blog) for her baby shower.

It was hard to think about it with so many children circling their feet, but they finally had a break through. They loaded up the children into three different vehicles and took a little drive to Toys R US! Talk about chaos! At one point, just about all of the buttons on these cars were going off.
It was so loud and CRAZY that one of us, this writer won't say who, took her Carolina boy and quickly strolled to the next aisle.

Anyway, long story short Jennifer...

This sweet lady (our mother, aka Jenius),..
and this group of 3 sisters and 8 children, are giving you
one PINK and one BLUE Bumbo Seat for your sweet babies.

AND,
because we 3 sisters are such big fans of Pedipeds,
we are thrilled to give you...


these cute little loafers for baby boy Clardy...


and these sweet Mary Jane's for baby girl Clardy.

We are so happy for you Jennifer.
God has truly blessed you.
He only gives multiples to special people!
The Don Clardy's are soon to be an even nicer,
sweeter family than they already are!

9 comments:

  1. how funny! i can just see all you guys running around the store with all the kids. Were you able to leave with just baby shower gifts?? I wish they had bumbo seats when my babies were young. Bro was too big by the time we got him. They look so great! and love love the shoes. You guys did GOOD! thanks again for the invitation to the shower it was a lovely time! :) :) Rose

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jenius, Denise, Dolly, Donna - you girls have outdone yourself again! I will say that I'm not super emotional, but I must admit that I got a little teary eyed because this was the first email I got this morning (the tears could have been from thinking about going to ToysRUs with 8 children). THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU...one for each of you!

    Those Bumbo seats are something that I have been looking forward to for so long now because I have heard so much about them. They weren't around when Max was a baby, so this is going to be awesome! Anything that will allow me to be hands free for a short time...I'm ALL over it!

    And the Pedipeds...LOVE THEM!!! Was I really oohing and ahhing over those penny loafers that much that you thought I was dropping a major hint? :) Seriously though, will those not look adorable on little boy's feet??? And the Mary Janes...LOVE THEM TOO! Now, this girl stuff is all new to me but you guys are walking me through it quite easily (much to Don's dismay and wallet). :)

    Wow - it's only Friday morning and I've already hit the jackpot! Thank you Reber girls for everything...this shower and the wonderful presents!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice girls! I LOVED my bumbo. My son was the perm. center piece at our dinner table. And I love those little shoes! Thank you guys for putting this shower on and doing such a wonderful job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good gifts girls! You know how much I love Bumbos...or bumbuus...however you say it. :) That was for you Dolly!

    The story of all of you going to Toys R Us together is funny. Who did you get to take the picture?

    Love the little shoes.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great gifts! The pictures of the shopping escapade are great!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the story about getting the gifts and I love the Bumbo's! They are the best! Love Pedi Peds too! Great gifts girls!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. By the way, yes...it was me who took my "Carolina boy" and quickly strolled to the next aisle. I have to admit that the noise and chaos was making my head spin!!! IT WAS CHAAAA---OOS!

    ReplyDelete
  8. GREAT GIFT, Rebers! Love the group shot. Jenny, you are RACKING up. This is so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm so glad you got her the Bumbo seats. She will use those like crazy!! I laughed at all the kids lined up in the cars. They looked like they were in a funeral processional. HA! I would've loved to be a fly on the wall. I also LOVE those shoes. They are PRECIOUS! There is nothing cuter in the world than infant shoes. I could never resist a cute baby shoe.

    ReplyDelete