Saturday, April 18, 2009

Happy Shower Day, Jennifer!

Jennifer, This shower is so fun...what great friends you have in blog world! It was so hard to decide what to get for your shower...everything is so cute. We are sending you the infant carrier for Baby Girl. It's not often I get to buy pink baby gear so naturally I had to get the pink one! Hunter went with me to shop as you can see below. The smile on his face is because he realized that he was no longer going to be the youngest of all the cousins...it was a happy day for him!









Also, I had to get a little something for Max. The big brother shirt is definately something he needs! And then I am sending him a DVD that is a favorite in our house... Hermie: A Common Caterpillar. Such a cute movie...if he already has it let me know and I'll get a different one. He's going to need some new movies considering he will be watching more than normal over the next few months!








I am so excited for you and Don and the arrival of these sweet babies! I will keep you guys in our thoughts and prayers. We can't wait to see the Clardy clan...all 5 of you...when we come to visit this summer!


With love,

Lori

11 comments:

  1. Wow! What a nice sister-in-law to buy you an infant carrier!!! I love the colors of it, too. The big brother shirt is so cute:)

    Cute cousin, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, Lori, I cannot believe you guys got the car seat for us! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! By the way everyone, Lori is my SIL who is married to my brother, Paul. I'm sure Paul was dying to post on this blog, but Lori stepped in to stop him - right Lori? :)

    And thank you for getting Hunter in the picture with the carseat...what a little cutie he is if I do say so myself! We can't wait to have all of you here this summer - Max will be in hog heaven with Hunter and Grant to play with!

    I love the shirt - the first big brother thing we've gotten! And I'm laughing so hard about what you said about watching more tv...is it possible to watch more than he does now while I'm laid up on the bed in the afternoons??? We don't have this movie so this will be great.

    Thanks for joining in on this blog shower. I think since you did so well posting this that you need to start a blog yourself so we can keep up with with you guys and the cuz's. C'mon...everyone's doing it...you'll be popular! :) Can't wait to see y'all in a couple of months!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, cool SIL! You Dunn's are top notch gift givers!

    LOVE LOVE LOVE the~ I must say COOL~ big brother shirt! I have never seen one so trendy! That is Rock'in!

    Lori you posted well. Get a blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. SUUUHWEET. What a gift! Where in the world did you find that WAY COOL tee? Love it! Jenny's SIL has some serious cool points! Ya'll know how to do each other up RIGHT!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, Jennifer, Paul want to comment but his thoughts are so emotion-filled that he felt it would be better in a hand-written letter...HA! He is actually getting ready to go to Jimmy Buffet tonight...but I'm sure he is thinking of you today! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lori, welcome to the blog world. See, you are a natural at it and I think blogging is in your future. You did a great post!

    Awesome gift!!!! What a good brother and SIL you have to get you your carseat. I love the gifts for Max. So cute!

    That little boy of yours is Paul with blonde hair. Amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think he's letting the suspense build so he can end it w/ a BANG!

    ReplyDelete
  8. When God gave us our only son I prayed he would give Paul a wife who would be like a daughter to me. Well, I want everyone to know God completely answered my prayers. I could not have hand-picked a better mate for Paul. She is indeed like one of my girls and she is all I could ever want in a daughter-in-law. After all, she loves my son; she gave us two precious boys for us to love and spoil; and she is a perfect fit in our family. Great gift Lori, we love you very much and can hardly wait for your visit this summer. Your favorite MIL.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Okay, Hunter has grown by a foot since I've last seen him. And that is SAD since we live in the same town! His FU and FA need a Hunter & Grant fix! Great gift, Lori!

    ReplyDelete
  10. OKay, that was the nicest comment from your mom Jennifer. I would only hope that my MIL would think the same about me. What a compliment!

    Great gift Lori! And your little guy is so handsome!

    ReplyDelete