Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Am I late?

Hello! Hello? Hello? Is anybody here? Oh, I missed it! Well, I'll just leave my gift and go. I'm so sorry I was late! I took too long making it! Well here it is.
A set of 2 gowns for each baby. I don't know if you used these with Max, but we loved them with each of our boys. They lived in them the first 3 months. The gown is soooo much easier for changing diapers especially in the middle of the night, because there are no snaps!
This little one has a lamb!
This little one has a puppy!
And for baby girl, a Hair Bow Box! I know you said she will have a bow on her head after the nurses clean her up. So she will need a place for all her cute bows.

And for baby boy, a box to put, well, whatever you want! But I need an initial! Here are some examples.

B- in case you name him Bob. Baby Bob is cute, don't you think?

P- In case you go with Pat or Pedro. Pedro does mean, Steadfast in Christ. You do want that for your little boy, don't you?

G- For Grover or Gaylord. I don't think those names are used enough now a days, do you?

And last, but not least. Here's Max's gift! I know he loves Thomas, so here's a Thomas box for him to keep a few things in. Maybe his rock collection, or a frog, or snake. I'm sure he'll think of something!

Jennifer, I am so glad to be a part of your shower. Well, almost! You are so blessed to be having 2 little ones! I am praying for you and your family!

Love,

Angela

7 comments:

  1. Yah! I was wondering where you were Angela! Great gift and I love the cute boxes you made. So creative and it's always nice to store things in cute boxes that you can set out. Very thoughtful and nice of you! Good job!

    I love this never ending shower! It needs to be a week long!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Angela,
    Great gifts and you must have ESPN regarding the initials!
    All the girls and me were thinking that the names Bubba, Pat ( see her photo on Kristi's entry...she/he's HOT! ) and Gomer were our finalists for names and you gave Jennifer items that match up perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Angela, I'm late in commenting...so sorry!!! You are so sweet to be a part of my blog shower and I cannot thank you enough.

    I LOVE the gowns and you're right, they are super easy when changing a diaper. Super easy is what I'm going to need with two babies! :)

    Love the hair bow box! Yes, this little girl we'll be a bow queen...I've been praying for lots of hair but we'll have to wait and see. I was bald until 2 so hopefully she'll have my husband's hair. :)

    And the boy box is adorable too! You can always find little keepsake things to put in boxes like that so it will be great. Unfortunately, I don't have an inital to give you. :( How about I let you (and everyone else) know AS SOON as my husband caves in to to me. :)

    Okay, and the Thomas Box??? Max will be ecstatic when he see this! He can spot anything Thomas from a mile away - that boy is infatuated!

    You were so sweet to make these things for me - so talented you are. I appreciate them all very much!

    ReplyDelete
  4. By the way, please pay no attention to my brother-in-law. We're still hoping he'll get help...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Angela...good post! I love those gowns--esp the little lamb one. Cute boxes, too. Maybe Max can put his little trains in that box for the car?!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Now FBIL, if she won't name the girl Sandra, after me, of course, what would make you think she would name it Bubba Pat. The gifts are beautiful Angela. I'll start gathering rocks and bugs for the little boy's box. You can never have too much of those things around.

    ReplyDelete